The goal of ARRD is “to contribute and improve sustainable development for refugees and vulnerable host community”.
The objectives of ARRD are:
- To contribute to improvement of peaceful co-existence among, and protection of, refugees and host communities;
- To enhance access to vocational education for young people who have dropped out of formal schooling ;
- To promote access of girls to primary and secondary education so as to improve gender equity;
- To enhance public health and quality of life of refugees and vulnerable host communities; and
- To contribute to improving food security and livelihoods of the refugee and vulnerable host communities.